Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 55% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,030 (﷼ 42,800,831) in Tabriz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,400 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $360 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chengdu costs 元3,488 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Charleston, South Carolina costs $1,220 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sete Lagoas costs R$ 2,450 (24 minutes ago)