Cost of living in Sylhet, Bangladesh compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01187 EUR / BDT
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sylhet (Bangladesh) is 35% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,112 (Taka 177,898) in Sylhet.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kota Kinabalu costs RM5.30 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)