Cost of living in Sullana, Peru compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.28351 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 23% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,983 (S/. 14,047) in Sullana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £301 (about 1 hour ago)