Cost of living in Sullana, Peru compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.27288 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 21% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,637 (S/. 13,328) in Sullana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £178 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (33 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (42 minutes ago)