Cost of living in Sullana, Peru compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26272 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 18% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,833 (S/. 10,784) in Sullana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 480 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 40,000₴ (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ramallah costs 250 ₪ (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reading, Berkshire costs £3,586 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,100 (36 minutes ago)