Cost of living in Sullana, Peru compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26282 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 17% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,570 (S/. 9,780) in Sullana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.80 (3 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 250 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)