Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00080 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 20% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,609 (3,262,524 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Odessa costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)