Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00072 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 40% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,500 (2,090,338 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$30 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元120 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tijuana costs Mex$ 63 (about 1 hour ago)