Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00081 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 14% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,582 (3,194,323 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr350 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bologna costs €500 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Youngstown, Ohio costs $0.08 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.50 (39 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Riga costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,600TL (about 1 hour ago)