Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00073 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 35% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,499 (2,057,332 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 106,167 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Karachi costs ₨10,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵4.08 (about 1 hour ago)