Cost of living in Suhar, Oman compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.449 EUR / OMR
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is about the same as in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amiens you would need to make just about €3,077 (﷼ 1,257) in Suhar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Thessaloniki costs €1.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bonn costs €2.71 (about 1 hour ago)