Cost of living comparison between Sucre, Bolivia and Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13278 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 35% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,042 ($b15,379) in Sucre.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (35 minutes ago)