Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12507 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 42% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,383 ($b11,054) in Sucre.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Windhoek costs 14 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 10KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 340 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)