Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13740 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 33% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,107 ($b15,334) in Sucre.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨16 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Groningen costs €700 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 15 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨400 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Heidelberg costs €32,000 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (36 minutes ago)