Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11914 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 45% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,267 ($b10,638) in Sucre.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €800 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 65 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 27 Kyat (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, California costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $450 (about 2 hours ago)