Cost of living in Strasbourg, France compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017.
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Strasbourg (France) is 7% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,201 in Strasbourg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $69 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £25 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨7,624 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)