Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34045 EUR / XCD
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 18% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,675 (EC$10,793) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 25 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £6.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,600 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Naples costs €1.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$2.12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥8,000 (about 2 hours ago)