Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 370 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13569 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 16% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,943 (14,318 kn) in Split.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Windhoek costs 14 N$ (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 10KM (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 340 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)