Cost of living in Sopron, Hungary compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00323 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sopron (Hungary) is 39% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,997 (617,760 Ft) in Sopron.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$320,000 (about 1 hour ago)