Cost of living in Sivas, Turkey compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25524 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sivas (Turkey) is 47% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,575 (6,173TL) in Sivas.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (33 minutes ago)