Cost of living in Sihanoukville, Cambodia compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00023 EUR / KHR
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sihanoukville (Cambodia) is 22% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,428 (10,392,056 Riels) in Sihanoukville.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kaliningrad costs руб 350 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Split costs 11 kn (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (40 minutes ago)