Cost of living in Shiyan, China compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.13501 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shiyan (China) is 23% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,491 (元18,453) in Shiyan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)