Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 48% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,260 (﷼ 46,436,804) in Shiraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 160 (43 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)