Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13320 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 19% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,439 (元18,313) in Shijiazhuang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,719 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Adelaide costs AU$42 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sivas costs 950TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)