Cost of living in Shenzhen, China vs Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.12984 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 11% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,774 (21,361元) in Shenzhen.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,236 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 60 Kwacha (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Atyrau costs 1,850 KZT (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jundiai costs R$ 8,600 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Mississauga costs C$1.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.13 (about 2 hours ago)