Cost of living in Shaoxing, China compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13050 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shaoxing (China) is 58% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €5,135 (元39,350) in Shaoxing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kaunas costs €500 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U33 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 8,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)