Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20746 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 31% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,235 (RM10,775) in Shah Alam.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo André costs R$ 4.20 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)