Cost of living comparison between Sfax, Tunisia and Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40664 EUR / TND
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 36% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,011 (4,946 Dinar) in Sfax.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5,500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leeds costs £650 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Besançon costs €2,150 (39 minutes ago)