Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09267 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 53% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,537 (16,583 Dirham) in Settat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (33 minutes ago)