Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21024 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 37% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,447 (RM6,881) in Seremban.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)