Cost of living in Sendai, Japan compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00820 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sendai (Japan) is 14% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,562 (¥434,572) in Sendai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (about 1 hour ago)