Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.677 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 7% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,132 (C$3,151) in Sarnia.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Omaha, Nebraska costs $3.99 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $610 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,829,700 (38 minutes ago)