Cost of living in Sari, Iran compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! Sari has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sari.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sari (Iran) is 33% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,012 (﷼ 69,724,091) in Sari.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM18 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manaus costs R$ 5.99 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$9,245 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $6,020 (39 minutes ago)