Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 636 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.510 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 36% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,401 (2,746KM) in Sarajevo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr236,971 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (about 1 hour ago)