Cost of living comparison between Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil and Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 421 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29514 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is about the same as in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,987 (R$ 10,120) in Santos, Sao Paulo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$17 (about 1 hour ago)