Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01835 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 33% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,471 (RD$ 80,172) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prishtina costs €100 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨80 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $90 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 33 ฿ (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gibraltar costs £30 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Cambridge costs £1.70 (41 minutes ago)