Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02017 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 29% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,143 (RD$ 106,264) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)