Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02036 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 28% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,336 (RD$ 114,756) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)