Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01910 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 31% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,165 (RD$ 113,357) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$69 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Luton costs £0.91 (17 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Dammam costs ﷼ 10 (42 minutes ago)