Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 198%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.939 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is about the same as in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,200 (3,407 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php23,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Curitiba costs R$ 3.90 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nadi costs 2,000 FJ$ (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salvador costs R$ 116,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 4.80 lei (about 1 hour ago)