Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 175%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.894 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is about the same as in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,985 (3,338 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 60 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $0.59 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 40,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £918 (19 minutes ago)