Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017.
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 14% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,571 in Santiago de Compostela.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moradabad costs ₨2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)