Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017.
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 12% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,875 in Santander.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 89 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Varna costs 1,223 лв (31 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Belize City costs BZ$1.44 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)