Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09345 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 14% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,703 (Bs 28,920) in Santa Teresa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $610 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €19 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (about 1 hour ago)