Cost of living comparison between Santa Teresa, Venezuela and Amiens, France
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09208 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 13% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,711 (Bs 29,444) in Santa Teresa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 30,000 Ft (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (about 1 hour ago)