Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13712 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 18% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,449 ($b17,861) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Curitiba costs R$ 3.00 (44 minutes ago)