Cost of living comparison between San Pedro Sula, Honduras and Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04069 EUR / HNL
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 32% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,137 (L 52,520) in San Pedro Sula.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Madras costs ₨3.75 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$430 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Trieste costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)