Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03999 EUR / HNL
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 35% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,961 (L 49,039) in San Pedro Sula.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.96 Lari (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 150 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$20,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aveiro costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Montes Claros costs R$ 3.89 (about 1 hour ago)