Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04296 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 25% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,430 (Mex$ 56,571) in San Nicolás de los Garza.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jyväskylä costs €60 (33 minutes ago)