Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04484 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 36% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,663 (Mex$ 37,075) in San Miguel de Allende.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macapá costs R$ 25 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)