Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05938 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 34% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,993 (ARS $33,566) in San Martin de los Andes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (14 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Asheville, North Carolina costs $70 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sacramento, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (about 2 hours ago)