Cost of living comparison between San Martin de los Andes, Argentina and Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05875 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 34% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,151 (ARS $36,617) in San Martin de los Andes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Omaha, Nebraska costs $22,135 (about 2 hours ago)