Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05875 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 34% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,151 (ARS $36,622) in San Martin de los Andes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 420,000 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Birmingham costs £2.30 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (about 1 hour ago)