Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01609 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 6% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,440 (Php151,632) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 100,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $323 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 35 (32 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Medina costs ﷼ 10 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Banja Luka costs 800KM (about 1 hour ago)