Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01888 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 23% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,679 (Php194,888) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £6,450 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €108 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oulu costs €25,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,000 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 250 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mersin costs 100,000TL (about 1 hour ago)