Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01585 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is about the same as in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,188 (Php138,058) in San Fernando, Pampanga.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM120 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fresno, California costs $1,372 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.80 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Washington D.C. costs $80 (38 minutes ago)