Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00011 EUR / UZS
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 25% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,642 (15,553,640 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tashkent costs 1,600,000 сўм (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bonn costs €10 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kiev costs 33₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$70 (about 1 hour ago)