Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.097 EUR / OMR
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 22% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,962 (﷼ 935) in Salalah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr236,971 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)