Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon, Thailand compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02595 EUR / THB
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon (Thailand) is 37% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,058 (79,313 ฿) in Sakon Nakhon.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $800 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Pune costs ₨10,750 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,115TL (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hefei costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)