Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 05, 2017.
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 5% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,289 in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €50 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blantyre costs 24,000 Kwacha (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (33 minutes ago)