Cost of living comparison between Saint-Denis, Reunion and Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2016.
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Denis (Reunion) is 19% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,562 in Saint-Denis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,806 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Victoria, Seychelles costs 12,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)