Cost of living in Safi, Morocco compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09346 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Safi (Morocco) is 33% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,079 (22,245 Dirham) in Safi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,488 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nice costs €30 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kraków costs 500 zł (28 minutes ago)