Cost of living comparison between Sabratah, Libya and Amiens, France
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.679 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is about the same as in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,176 (4,681 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,890 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durgapur costs ₨5,083 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £150 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 6.00TL (23 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Manila costs Php66 (23 minutes ago)