Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.665 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is about the same as in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Amiens you would need to make just about €3,242 (4,875 Dinar) in Sabratah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bandar Lampung costs Rp 100,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pattaya costs 1,240 ฿ (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,397 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (about 3 hours ago)