Cost of living in Rzeszów, Poland compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23987 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rzeszów (Poland) is 41% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,347 (5,615 zł) in Rzeszów.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Madison, Wisconsin costs $8 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 100 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 4,000 zł (41 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Tiraspol costs 50 Leu (about 1 hour ago)