Cost of living in Rybinsk, Russia compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.01620 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rybinsk (Russia) is 29% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,215 (руб 136,675) in Rybinsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)