Cost of living comparison between Rotorua, New Zealand and Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.658 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 11% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,906 (NZ$4,416) in Rotorua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,500 Franc (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Islamabad costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 41 (about 1 hour ago)