Cost of living in Rostock, Germany compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2018.
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rostock (Germany) is 11% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,966 in Rostock.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (40 minutes ago)