Cost of living in Rome, Italy compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,236 prices entered by 174 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017.
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 18% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,833 in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 4,600 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Schaffhausen costs CHF 30 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨8,000 (about 1 hour ago)